Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We are delighted to send you the 13th edition of our annual In Gold We Trust report, titled “Gold in the Age of Eroding Trust”. The report’s leitmotif refers to the erosion of trust in politics, society, and the global monetary architecture.
Among others, the following topics are covered in the In Gold We Trust report 2019:
- Review of the most important events in the gold market over the past 12 months
- “The Monetary U-Turn” and its impact on the gold price
- The increasing importance of gold as reserve asset in a time of de-dollarization
- Gold and cryptocurrencies – a solidifying friendship
- Gold stocks: reasons for our confidence (ESG, technology, valuation)
- Outlook for gold price development
Further highlights of this issue are:
Exclusive interviews with
- Jim Rogers, the world-renowned investor: “Whenever you see problems, remember weiji!”
- Freegold/FOFOA: In Gold We Trust 2019 contains the highlights of an interview with the legendary blogger. The entire interview can be downloaded from our website at www.ingoldwetrust.report/freegold
- Prof. Steve Hanke: “Hyperinflation: Much Talked About, Little Understood.”
- Keith Weiner on “Gold Bonds”
- Mark Burridge (Baker Steel): “Reforms, Returns and Responsibility - How can gold mining equities become more important during the next gold cycle?”
We are proud that for the first time our In Gold We Trust report will also be published in Chinese, on June 18, 2019.
Extended Version - English (340 pages)
Compact Version - English (100 pages)
Extended Version - Deutsch (325 Seiten)
Compact Version - Deutsch (100 Seiten)
International press releases:
Press release (English)
We would like to invite you to join us on our annual journey and hope you enjoy reading our 13th In Gold We Trust report as much as we enjoyed writing it.
Have a great day and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Ronald-Peter Stoeferle & Mark J. Valek