Gold is on everyone's lips again; we are now in a new phase of the bull market. The question that now occupies every gold-interested person is, how does the Covid-19 pandemic affect the price of gold? We are taking a deep dive into this question, as well as a whole spectrum of other topics.
Among them, the following topics are covered in the In Gold We Trust report 2020:
- Review of the most important events in the gold market in recent months
- An analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 crisis on the price of gold
- The increasing importance of gold in times of de-dollarization
- Silver – ready to fly high?
- Gold and cryptocurrencies
- Gold mining stocks: The bull market has started
- Outlook for the gold price development in this decade: A gold price of around USD 4,800 suggested by our quantitative model, even with a conservative calibration of the parameters.
- Luke Gromen (FFTT LLC): “A Deep Dive into the Geopolitics of Oil, Gold, and Money”
- Terry Heymann (World Gold Council): “An Overview on Gold Mining Companies’ ESG Efforts”
Extended Version - English (356 pages)
Compact Version - English (93 pages)
Our In Gold We Trust report Chinese version will be published in Autumn 2020.
We would like to invite you to join us on our annual journey and hope you enjoy reading our 14th In Gold We Trust report as much as we enjoyed writing it.
Have a great day and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
Ronald-Peter Stoeferle & Mark J. Valek
Im alten Riet 102
www.incrementum.li - www.ingoldwetrust.report